Sunday, September 15, 2013

Supply Person

My school divides up the jobs for each grade level instead of having one person in charge.  Each person is responsible for either ordering supplies, scheduling, working on the Social Committee, making sure we have team meetings, or meeting with the other grade levels.  This year I happen to be the... Supply Girl. 

I tend to like things to be more organized and there wasn't really an organized way for my coworkers to request supplies. (I usually don't remember when someone asks for tape as I'm rushing to make copies.) I created this little document to keep in our workroom.  My coworkers can now just write the supplies they need me to order. It makes it so much easier to have everything I need to order on one list. 

Here's the freebie for all my fellow Supply Girls/Boys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment